- Measured, demonstrated competency in our catalysts have positive results:
- Increased local and state assessment scores.
- Increased employability (soft) skills; e.g., attendance, behavior, professionalism, teamwork.
- More students attaining ESSA college and career-ready designation.
- More students graduating with early STEAM college credits.
- More students placed into credit-bearing postsecondary courses.
- More students enrolled in postsecondary STEAM programs 16 months after graduation.
Percent and number of participating staff with demonstrated competencies for designing and delivering curriculum, instruction and assessment that increase equity and address needs of the whole child.
- Illinois Learning Standards.
- NIU STEAM Framework.
- STEAM Career Pathways.
- Career pathways as local pipelines into high-needs STEAM fields.
- Community leaders delivering STEAM programming.
- Community partners collaboratively delivering programming that supports the content catalysts.